Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

























28 weeks 2 days

Today marks Christmas Eve Day and we are spending a quiet Christmas at home after the ol Blizzard of 2006. Wednesday morning there was a little snow outside but you could still see the grass but sure enough all the schools were cancelled so Al had a snow day and I worked at home as the morning went on it got worse- the wind was really strong, so snow was just blowing all over. On Thursday we had tons of snow and it was still snowing. So another day at home. . .and this is when these pictures were taken. I put on my ski pants and jacket and couldn't zip up either one since my belly is so big so if you look closely you will see my jacket not zipped up all the way! Oh well I didn't stay out for too long. All I wanted to do was to fall backwards into the snow and make a snow angel. . but not this time:) I don't think the little heartbeat would like that too much. So we ventured out to the circle mall on Friday so we can walk around a little and the roads and traffic were crazy- seems like everyone else had the same idea. Yesterday we just went to the grocery store and cars were still getting stuck in the snow.

So today and tomorrow we are staying in pretty much all day that is if we don't go stir crazy!! Next week we both have off so it is filled with Dr appointments and hopefully we will do a hospital tour too. Today we are going to cook a ham for the first time- yes we have made it this far without having to cook a ham! So it will be fun today!!

Overall I have been feeling pretty good compared to the fact that I am growing a small human being inside me. I am uncomfortable sometimes but I guess it could be worse. For Christmas Al got me time with a pregnancy massage thearpist (hooray!)-which is one of the most wonderful gifts for a pregnant lady (keep that in mind guys)! So we are doing that next week too- Al is coming so she can show him stuff to do to help make me a little more comfortable. Right now my belly is HUGE! This was taken a couple of weeks ago and I am way more bigger now. We will take more either today or tomorrow so you can see it- strange huh. One thing I have noticed is whenever Al is talking to my belly our girl cat Anne decides she needs attention right then and comes in and meows and rubs against our legs. . . so it begins! And Friday also marked my 3rd trimester part-which means March is slowly creeping up on us- can't wait!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and you are all nice and cozy.

No comments: